Traders and investors in Taiwan purchase, sell, and trade their favorite digital coins frequently. Here are the 7 best crypto exchanges in Taiwan
Taiwan is one of the countries where trading in cryptocurrency is quite famous. Investors and traders have multiple options to choose from. These are the most trusted and well-performing crypto platforms when it comes to the security of the traders and the multifaceted benefits they offer. Here are the seven best crypto exchanges in Taiwan:
This is considered the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in Taiwan. MaiCoin bitcoin exchange allows users to deposit cash payments at a bank counter, 7-Eleven on the terminal, and Taiwanese ATM. Customers can also make payments through bank transfers and post offices. Alex Lui founded MaiCoin in 2014.
- There are no fees except bank transfer fees
- Fast purchase of bitcoin in Taiwan is supported
- Only a mobile phone number is required on the 7-Eleven ibon payment method
- Multiple payment methods
- Buying cryptocurrencies with cash can be confusing for new crypto enthusiasts.
- Verification is mostly not private.
In 2014, Manfred Karren founded the Bitsquare crypto exchange. It is a peer-to-peer crypto exchange for buying and selling Bitcoins. Bitcoins can be exchanged for fiat currencies and other altcoins. It is quite popular among traders as it values security.
- Bitsquare is a reputable exchange and is globally supported
- It does not require registration
- Wide range of cryptocurrency is available
- A preferred choice for advanced traders
- Limited payment methods
- Not user friendly for crypto beginners.
It is the most user friendly platform that lets you buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. You can purchase digital coins with credit and debit cards. More than 3 million users globally use Cex.io. It was established in 2013 by Oleksandr Lutskevych.
- It has a user friendly interface.
- Cex.io has comprehensive coverage worldwide
- It offers 24/7 customer support services
- It supports fiat currencies deposits like USD, RUB, USD, and GBP
- Multiple payment methods include ACH, SWIFT, SEPA, debit card, and credit card.
- Slow verification
- Needs private information for verification
Kraken is one of the biggest crypto exchanges in the world. Created in 2011 by Jesse Powell, Zhao Changpeng developed the Kraken crypto exchange that supports many payment methods such as debit cards, credit cards, and SEPA transfers. It supports fiat currencies like GBP, CAD, USD, EUR, AUD, and CHF.
- It is a secured crypto exchange
- Advanced trading platform
- Large product selection
- High instant buy fees
- Newbies might have challenges using it for the first time
This is another good crypto exchange available to people in Taiwan for buying digital coins. It was created in 2013 by Nimrod Gruber, Laurence Newman, and IIan Schuster. Coinmama is a great choice for buying Bitcoin with debit cards and credit cards. It is not only used in Taiwan but in over 180 countries. It supports payment in different methods such as the low fee SEPA transfer, SWIFT, credit card, and debit cards. Coinmama support deposit with fiat currencies like EUR, RUB, USD, and GBP.
- It is globally used
- Coinmama is a trusted and reliable crypto exchange
- Speedy transaction
- Has user-friendly interface
- Multiple payment methods
- High transaction debit and credit fees
- Processing speed is low
- Absence of advance trading features
This is a peer-to-peer crypto exchange to buy and sell bitcoin. It was established in 2012 by Jeremias Kangas and has become a popular exchange among Taiwan crypto investors and traders. There are lots of payment methods on Localbitcoins.com exchange. Some of them are SEPA, VTB Bank, cash, Tinkoff, Alfa-Bank, M-PESA, Sberbank, and Swish.
- It is globally used
- No volume limit for buying and selling Bitcoin
- It offers only a 1% fee to crypto sellers
- Every fund is held in escrow until confirmation by both parties
- Support fiat currency deposit
- Multiple payment options
- Some customers post very high price offers
- Scam traders are common on Localbitcoins
- No privacy due to the KYC requirements
- Confirmation on payments depends on the seller
Binance is a worldwide digital coins exchange with over 160 cryptocurrencies available for traders and investors to buy, sell, and trade. Beginners and experienced traders in Taiwan use it. Binance offers their customers in Taiwan different advanced trade tools to help them earn more. This is a respectable crypto exchange that Zhao Changpeng developed in 2017. It accepts more than 50 fiat currencies such as USD, EUR, GBP, KRW, RUB, and AUD. It is well-suited for advanced traders living in Taiwan.
- Binance has trustworthy and reliable management
- Transactions fees are very low
- It is globally supported
- There are lots of digital coins available on Binance
- It supports deposits in different currencies
- High volume exchange
- Limited payment options
- There is no transparency in corporate structure
Taiwan has one of the most futuristic and advanced economies in the world. Besides tourism, manufacturing, and financial services, the country also emphasizes technology. Traders and investors should consider the verification process, transaction fees, payment methods, and ease of use before selecting a crypto trading platform. With Metaverse drooling over in the technology world, there are many opportunities for beginners to trade in cryptocurrencies and NFTs and learn and know the overall aspects of Decentralised Finance.