The popularity of cryptocurrency is suddenly on the rise in India. Get to know about the best cryptocurrency exchanges in India, their features, pros and cons, fees, customer support, and security, etc.
With the onset of the pandemic and global economic slowdown, investors started looking at digital financial assets. In India, crypto investments have gained popularity, and many investors are searching the internet for the best cryptocurrency exchange. Here is a list of having the best cryptocurrency exchanges in India to Trade in 2021. A cryptocurrency exchange is similar to a stock exchange as you buy, sell, trade, and manage cryptocurrencies in a crypto exchange for a fee. Before choosing any cryptocurrency exchange, it is important to analyze everything, including its features, fee structure, security, etc. Cryptocurrency trading in India can be the best opportunity for beginners who have knowledge of the crypto world along with cryptocurrencies, NFTs, and decentralized finance. Let’s look at some of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in India to Trade in 2021.
WazirX is considered one of the most popular crypto exchanges to trade in India. Launched in 2018, WazirX allows peer-to-peer transactions. Using advanced technology, WazirX is one of the few exchanges in India capable of handling millions of transactions simultaneously. WazirX offers an easy-to-use platform that is available on the web and mobile platforms. It delivers mobile applications for both the iOS and Android platforms. WazirX requires the customers to complete a KYC approval to prove their identities.
- WazirX charges a trading fee of 0.2% for both the maker and taker.
- In the case of deposits and withdrawals, it varies based on every coin. For Bitcoin, WazirX charges 0.0006 BTC. There is also a minimum and maximum buy order limit of 5USDT and 100,000 USDT, respectively.
- WazirX uses two-factor authentication for added safety.
- Best crypto exchange in India.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Peer-to-Peer transactions
- Supports more than 140 coins
- Allows Deposits in INR
- Works great in web and mobile
- Binance India partner
- Faster transactions
- Has the best app for crypto trading in India
- High Fee for crypto withdrawals
- Doesn’t support crypto lending
CoinSwitch Kuber is another popular cryptocurrency exchange in India with a simple design to enable users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies easily. With CoinSwitch Kuber, users can instantly deposit funds into their accounts and easily trade with more than 100 coins. CoinSwitch Kuber is a mobile-based exchange and hence doesn’t desktop. One of the highlights of this exchange platform is that it offers zero-charge trading for the first 100 days. No charges made for deposits or withdrawals during that period.
- Accepts INR deposits
- Simplistic UI
- Ideal for beginners
- Supports more than 100 crypto assets
- Easy KYC process
- Real-time live chat support
- Best app to buy cryptocurrency in India
- Mobile-based platform
- No support for crypto-crypto exchange
Headquartered in Singapore, Zebpay launched its operations initially in 2014 and, with some remodeling, relaunched in 2020, considered as one best cryptocurrency exchanges in India, 2021. Zebpay is considered a one-stop-shop for all your crypto requirements. With more than 5 million customers and over 10billion USD in transactions, Zebpay is a popular cryptocurrency exchange to trade in India. Zebpay provides crypto-crypto trading for five crypto pairs, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tether, and TrueUSD. With the lightning network, payments are lightning quick than before. Beginners may find Zebpay as the best app to invest in cryptocurrency in India
- Zebpay offers enhanced security controls that allow users to disable all outgoing transactions with just a click of a button.
- Developers can use the “Build” platform and utilize the robust API to unleash their creativity.
- Even a single trade per month will help you avoid the membership fee, and Zebpay charges a trading fee of 0.15% for makers and 0.25% for takers.
- For all crypto-crypto transactions, the maker, taker, and intraday is just 0.10%, the lowest compared to other cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Lower maker fee of 0.15%
- A lower intraday fee of 0.10%
- Easy-to-use interface
- Lightning-fast transactions
- Wallet facility
- Daily trading limit of 15
- Only supports six cryptocurrencies
While the Supreme Court of India ruled in favor of crypto investments, the popularity of cryptocurrencies has surged high. While there are many exchanges, only some exchanges like CoinDCX offer a safe and secure environment for trading with cryptocurrencies. Launched in 2018, CoinDCX was started to provide an easy-to-use platform for people to buy and sell cryptocurrencies easily. This exchange also has a cryptocurrency trading app in India.
- CoinDCX offers users a simplistic interface to get started with crypto trading. It also offers top-notch security features to ensure that your investments are in safe hands all the time.
- One of the highlights of CoinDCX is the option to allow fiat-crypto transactions without any fees.
- CoinDCX insures all the funds invested for added safety. All personal information, trading information, and other data, including passwords, are encrypted with a strong encryption algorithm.
- Moreover, 95% of all funds in CoinDCX are stored in cold-storage facilities. Hence your funds are always safe and secure.
- Low trading fees
- All Funds insured
- Simple interface
- Supports a wide range of crypto assets
- 20x leverage for futures trading
- Backed by top investors
- CoinDCX has many features with the best crypto trading app in India
- Tedious user-verification process
- INR is the only fiat currency supported
BuyUCoin is another famous crypto exchange in India. It offers its users a simplistic, convenient, and trustworthy platform to buy and sell several cryptocurrencies, including BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, NEM, etc. One of the highlights of this crypto exchange platform is that it supports more than 300 languages to choose a language of your choice and trade easily. Another unique feature of BuyUCoin is that you can start investing in cryptocurrencies in periodic investments like daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly as a SIP. This exchange is also considered the best platform to buy cryptocurrency in India.
- No deposit fees
- Free storage in BuyUCoin wallet
- Secure storage
- Passive income
- Easy to use
- Higher trading fee
- Low liquidity
The above are some of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in India to trade in 2021. They offer a convenient platform to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Every crypto exchange listed here comes packed with all the features you look forward to in a cryptocurrency exchange. Moreover, these exchanges offer the best security features to keep your funds safe and secure. It is always better to educate yourself about cryptocurrencies and the investing methods before diving into the crypto market with your hard-earned money. The above-discussed top crypto exchanges in India may help crypto investors in starting their crypto journey as the world is taking a step ahead with the newly introduced Metaverse where there are many opportunities in crypto.