Meerkat Millionaires Country Club

Meerkats have always fascinated animal lovers, and them becoming a part of one of the most sought-after NFT collections is making investors and collectors happy currently. Read on to know more about Meerkat Millionaires Country Club.

What is Meerkat Millionaires Country Club NFT Collection?

With the NFT market booming and the community of collectors, enthusiasts, and investors burgeoning, it is time before it rockets to even greater heights. Meerkat Millionaires Country Club is a generative art NFT series composed of 9,999 hand-drawn combinations of Meerkats. Each of these characters has different traits, and that’s what makes them valuable for the buyer. However, there is another reason why Meerkat Millionaires Country Club is making news. It is the first NFT project committed to giving 100% of the rewards generated through trading in the secondary market back to the NFT community.

What is Solana NFT?

Meerkat Millionaires Country Club NFT Collection is based on Solana, and that has intrigued many. Solana is the new tech many of the recent NFT projects have debuted on for starters. While Ethereum remains the big daddy, Solana has garnered impressive support because of its low transaction fee. An average transaction on Solana will cost less than $0.10, while the same on Ethereum would be anywhere close to $5. The difference while minting sought-after NFT collections is enormous. The way the NFT community has been flocking to Solana makes it a force to reckon with in the future.

What is all the Excitement regarding Meerkat Millionaires Country Club NFT Collection?

There are four reasons for that:

  • The total supply is 9999, of which 4444 are part of the pre-sale and 5555 are part of the main sale.
  • The images are unique in their way and are generative and hand-drawn.
  • The mint price is 1SOL
  • 100% of the royalties are returned to the holders or minters

It is the last feature of the Meerkat Millionaires Country Club NFT Collection that has garnered the maximum eyeballs. To further drill down the feature, 15% of all the proceeds are returned to the minters while the remaining 85% are returned to the holders. The generative hand-drawn meerkats, too, have been appreciated all around, and there is no doubt that Meerkat Millionaires Country Club NFT Collection would be a thing to look forward to.

What is the Vision of VenusLabs?

The creators of Meerkat Millionaires Country Club NFT Collection is the team from VenusLabs, and they have set their eyes firmly on the future while empowering the community first. They intend to begin laying a solid foundation for multi-project and multi-year development where the prime focus would be the NFT community.

Final Words

Meerkat Millionaires Country Club NFT Collection offers passive income that wasn’t forthcoming with the other NFT collections. It is based on a platform that is rising through the ranks fast. With a community-first approach, as envisioned by the team that created it, this collection is indeed there for the long run.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *