What is Independent Reserve?
Independent Reserve is an Australian-based cryptocurrency exchange and one of the most popular crypto exchanges in Asia. Established in 2013, this exchange has more than 200,000 trusted customers globally. This cryptocurrency exchange offers fiat-to-crypto trading in four currencies: USD, AUD, NZD, and SGD. Besides, it provides opportunities to trade in 26 of the most popular digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, etc.
Reasons to Trade with Independent Reserve
- A Secure Crypto Exchange: Independent Reserve is one of the safest cryptocurrency exchanges in Australia, as its servers are located at two distinct Australian locations that simultaneously replicate data to ensure zero data loss.
- Additional Security: Independent Reserve offers 2FA as an additional security layer. Other security features include a fully configured standby production platform and multiple encryptions of data.
- Multiple Order Types: Independent Reserve supports multiple order types, including Limit Buy/Sell, Market Buy/Sell, and Stop Limit Buy/Sell.
- Low Fees: Independent Reserve trading fees are reasonable and range from 0.02% to 0.50%.
- 24×7 Support: Independent Reserve offers 24/7 world-class support.
- Premium Account Benefits: Premium account holders benefit from insurance for their digital assets against loss due to theft or breach of physical security.
- Funding Your Account Is Easy: The exchange has one of the most user-friendly interfaces to make it easy for first-time users to trade in digital currencies.
- Referrals: Independent Reserve offers an affiliate and referral program to enable existing users to earn up to 50% of all brokerage fees paid by their referred customers for the initial 90 days.
Why was Independent Reserve in the news recently?
Independent Reserve was in the news recently because it was the first foreign entity to get the MPI (Major Payment Institution) license from MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) to offer digital payment tokenization services in Singapore. Thus, it provides opportunities for individuals and businesses a gateway into crypto. The crypto exchange was also recently in the news for its new NFT token giveaway. New crypto beginners may find it interesting to participate in this.
Key Features of Independent Reserve
Here are the key features of the Independent Reserve.
- One of the most trusted and the best crypto exchange in Singapore, Australia, etc.
- Facility to trade in 26 of the major cryptocurrencies globally.
- Trade in the following fiat currency pairs, AUD, NZD, USD, and SGD.
- Instant deposits are available through SWIFT, EFT, and Osko/PayID.
- Attractive trading fees ranging from 0.02% to 0.50%, depending on the trading volume.
- Supports OTC, SMSF, trust investments, and HNW individuals.
- Access to Trading View Charts.
- Auto Trader feature is free to use.
- Hack Insurance available.
Is Independent Reserve Legit?
Independent Reserve is a legitimate and the top cryptocurrency exchange in existence since 2013. It is a trustworthy and legitimate company (ABN 46 164 257 069) regulated by Australia’s heavily governed financial sector for ensuring proper conduct and operations with investors’ money. Independent Reserve is the first digital exchange in the country to report to AUSTRAC.
Since its inception in 2013, Independent Reserve has never been subject to any hack or compromise. This crypto exchange ensures storing of customer funds in offline wallets to minimize theft. While hacking insurance is available to customers, the exchange employs excellent security measures, including 2FA, to prevent fraudulent access.
Pros and Cons of Independent Reserve
Following are the pros and cons of the independent reserve, one which is said to be the best crypto trading platform –
Here are the advantages of Independent Reserve –
- The fee structure is reasonable.
- It supports a range of fiat currencies.
- Independent Reserve is one of the most secured exchanges.
- Independent Reserve offers multiple payment options.
Here are the disadvantages of Independent Reserve –
- Though the trading fee structure is reasonable, one must trade in large volumes to get the benefit. Otherwise, the trading fee is 0.50%.
- The identity verification process may take some longer time.
Independent Reserve is a secure and the best crypto platform that allows safe trading in various fiat-crypto currency trading pairs. The customer base of more than 200 thousand is ample proof that it is a trusted exchange. The customer base extends to the US, Europe, Asia, and the Australian sub-continent. Now, MAS has awarded the MPI license to Independent Reserve to offer digital payment token services in Singapore. The user-friendly interface and reasonably low trading fees make it a popular exchange for crypto beginners and experienced investors.