Probit is one of the top cryptocurrency exchanges globally. Let’s look into Probit’s features, supported countries, Probit payment methods, cryptocurrencies and trading pairs, fees, security and liquidity, user interface, pros and cons, and what makes it the best cryptocurrency exchange in 2021.
Probit is a cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Seychelles. This is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges and comes with many features for making your crypto trading experience easy. The crypto exchange provides an extensive range of cryptocurrencies, DeFi tokens, staking events, low-fee trading and deposits, and other crypto services available on desktop and mobile applications. The exchange provides excellent security and a smooth user interface suitable for all crypto investors. Let us look at what Probit offers and the crypto exchange for you.
How many cryptocurrencies are available to trade?
The crypto exchange provides users with a wide variety of supported crypto assets for trading, including – three leading cryptocurrencies, which are:
Probit provides over 600 other crypto pairs are available to trade under these, including Probit’s PROB token and DeFi pairings. You can find a complete list of Probit’s supported crypto tokens and pairs here. The platform also provides a mining service for trading pairs that include:
- BTC and USDT
- ETH and USDT
- BTC and KRW
- ETH and KRW
- ETH and BTC
Payment Methods Supported by Probit
Probit currently only accepts cryptocurrencies as payment. You can make deposits to your Probit account using a crypto wallet. Here is how you can add funds to your Probit account using your wallet. However, Probit Korea offers verified users to add funds using KRW (South Korean Won), so you can expect fiat payment features to extend to the rest of the world soon.
Fees Charged by the Exchange
Three types of fees charged on Probit’s platform include:
- Deposit Fee: This crypto exchange only accepts crypto payments and does not charge for deposits. WBX, WHIRL, SAMK, NNN, SMC, BID, PAXG, TENSET, and other networks charge a meagre network fee. However, the platform charges no deposit fee.
- Withdrawal Fee: A withdrawal fee is charged on Probit crypto withdrawals available at checkout before the withdrawal.
- Trading Fee: There is a minimal trading fee of 0.2% on the Probit exchange. You can further benefit by becoming a VIP member by staking the PROB token and reducing your fee as low as 0.03%. Further, also you can find the detailed VIP fee structure here.
Are my funds safe – What if the exchange gets hacked?
Probit practices the best security protocols and encrypts all sensitive data to protect your funds. Some of the security features include:
- Cold Storage: It claims that it stores 95% of user assets in cold storage to protect client funds against hacks.
- 2FA: Probit also authenticates all account logins via the Google Authenticator app for additional security.
- Mandatory KYC: The platform also implements a mandatory KYC (Know Your Customer) verification that includes email and identity verification. KYC ensures the safety and legitimacy of Probit users.
- FIDO U2F: The crypto exchange also supports FIDO’s universal 2nd Factor Authentication for faster account access without compromising security.
- Regulated Exchange: Probit exchange is also regulated in Korea, making it a trustworthy and reliable platform.
Probit also provides a list of measures that you can implement to secure your Probit account.
Does it provide a smooth user interface?
Yes, Probit’s exchange app provides a smooth experience. The charting and trading views cover the left side and a view of open orders and trade history. The right side of the view looks at the constantly updated order book and trade feed with the options to buy or sell Limit and Market Orders. The platform can need little time to get used to.
You can change the crypto pair using a hidden menu on the left-hand side of the screen. The menu also provides you the functionality to change the screen’s layout in six different ways to select one that suits you best. Its mobile application also provides an excellent interface with access to all of Probit’s primary features, such as trading, managing orders, and sending/receiving cryptocurrencies. The only downside is that the application is only available on Android devices.
Is the exchange available in my country?
Probit Exchange services most countries around the globe but has no official list. The only way to check if the crypto exchange is available in your region is by creating an account. Please note that Probit is not available in Singapore.
Is Probit Legit?
The short answer is yes, Probit is a legit platform. The exchange has been around since 2018 and is currently in the top 40 exchanges worldwide, with a daily trade volume of over $218 million. It is a global exchange that provides over 600 crypto pairs for trading globally.
Does the exchange provide enough liquidity?
Yes, the crypto exchange provides more than enough liquidity to its users. The platform has over 800,000 active users worldwide that combine to form a daily trading volume of over $200 million. You can easily buy/sell on Probit, making it a highly liquid platform.
Probit Pros and Cons
Following are the pros and cons of the Probit crypto exchange platform –
|Low Trading Fee||Average Customer Support|
|Crypto Mining Platform||No Fiat deposits or withdrawals|
|Over 600 crypto pairs||Mobile App not available on iOS|
|Cold Storage of Funds|
|Smooth User Interface|
Probit provides an excellent platform with access to many crypto pairs available for staking, mining, and trading. This crypto exchange is highly liquid and one of the best options for users looking for a trustworthy exchange. The platform has two exchanges, one for Korea and one for users worldwide. It is not available in Singapore. Probit has one drawback of not accepting fiat payments. But the platform has a beautiful and smooth design, commendable security features, and a knowledgeable workforce. This makes it one of the best cryptocurrency trading exchanges in the world for beginners trying to get into crypto trading and experienced players given the Metaverse is drooling over in the world with new NFTs coming up in the market.