What is Vauld?
Vauld is a DeFi lending platform launched by Darshan Bathija, Sanju Sony, and Kurian in 2018 and aimed to change the current landscape of cryptocurrency. Vauld is building a platform and wants to penetrate the cryptocurrency market and legitimize digital coins by making lending and trading in cryptocurrencies effortless. Vauld provides a crypto-exchange and credit platform for crypto enthusiasts across the world and appears to be well-positioned in the crypto’s ongoing revolution and introduction of new cryptocurrencies and markets.
Why Vauld Recently Made into News
Vauld is building a platform where people can access and grow capital through lending and trading in cryptocurrencies. This platform aims to penetrate the crypto market, legalize digital coins, and make the lending and trading Cryptocurrency effortless. Vauld raised $2 million in funding in the last month of 2020, taking the total to over $200 million. It is supported by leaders of the cryptocurrency market, such as Coinbase Ventures, Pantera, Lunex, CMT Digital, and BitGo.
Vauld Sign Up and Account Setup
You can easily sign-up for a Vauld account using your existing social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, Apple, etc. Once you have made an account, you have to complete KYC (Know-your-customer) verification using a valid ID of your country such as a PAN card and an address proof, after which you can start trading. Just select a cryptocurrency, and you are provided with a summary of your transaction. Confirm it, and you are done.
Vauld trading fees are minimal on trading, which is 0.1% for most cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
Reasons to Trade with Vauld Crypto Exchange
Some reasons that make Vauld an excellent choice for you to begin your crypto journey:
- Vauld withdrawal fees are instant to its users without minimum transaction fees and a smooth user interface that helps facilitate transactions.
- Vauld allows you to earn interest from your cryptocurrencies once you have deposited your money. Vauld interest rates offers some of the highest interest rates in the industry for all major cryptocurrencies. The vauld interest rate offered to users varies from crypto to crypto and can be earned by keeping the balance in the Vauld wallet without lock-in. The interest is calculated daily and transferred to your account weekly.
- Vauld also offers a reliable liquidity management service which means that the funds flow into a central pool once deposited by the user and are allocated for lending and trading.
Vauld Key Features
The key features of Vauld include:
- Excellent LTV Ratio: Vauld offers the service of borrowing loans against your cryptocurrencies up to an LTV (which is the ratio of your loan amount to the value of your cryptocurrency) of 66.7%, which is reasonably good compared to its peers.
- Multiple Payment Methods: Vauld accepts many payment methods such as debit/credit cards, bank account transfers, and other crypto wallets.
- Enterprise API for Businesses: Vauld offers its own Enterprise API (Application Programming Interface) with features for creating wallets, lending, borrowing, instant exchanges, tracking of funds, and multiple token support.
- Robust Security: Vauld also offers robust security measures such as Multi-factor authentication that to protect your account from cyber threats. Besides, the funds stored by them in cold wallets are also insured by Lloyds of London.
- Excellent Referral Bonus: You can also earn rewards via referrals on Vauld. Currently, it is offering up to 40% of your referral’s fee, 5% of the interest on their assets, and %% interest accrued on their loans.
Is Vauld Crypto Exchange legit?
Yes. Vauld is legit. Vauld, currently headquartered in Singapore, was established in 2018 to help you manage your cryptocurrencies and enable you to lend, borrow and trade cryptocurrencies. Its product range offers users many opportunities to earn and build crypto assets. Vauld provides a store of value for capital growth, easy spending, and the exchange of cryptocurrencies. With the vauld app, traders may find it easy to trade at any time, anywhere. The Vauld crypto app has a handful of features making it easy for traders to buy and sell crypto.
Vauld has a product range that offers its users many opportunities to earn and build crypto assets. Vauld provides a store of value for capital growth, easy spending, and the exchange of cryptocurrencies. New investors will find it reassuring that Vauld has liquidity, support, and partnerships with some of the biggest names in the crypto world. If you are a beginner looking for a platform to trade or deposit your crypto to earn handsome returns, you can certainly begin your journey with Vauld. With the above review about the Vauld crypto review, one can understand that the exchange has quite a few features to offer beginners and crypto traders some options. And with Metaverse on the count, the crypto exchange will cater to its new Metaverse platform “ZionVerse.” With this, traders can buy and sell Non-Fungible Tokens or NFTs.