Blockchains and related technologies are growing and providing countless cryptocurrencies and digital tokens for investing. Let’s look at the Dash token, what it is, reasons to invest, ways to make money with Dash, risks involved, and what makes Dash different from competitors.
What Is Dash?
Digital Cash (DASH), an innovative alternative to Bitcoin, focuses on payments based on a network of master nodes that facilitate instant transactions, optional privacy features, and a direct financing mechanism to fuel innovative ideas. Dash is designed for payments based on the Masternode network to support the growth of the network and is also self-governed and self-funded.
Why Should I Invest In Dash – Does It Offer Any Robust Use-Cases?
Dash offers a variety of features that make it a great investment opportunity, such as:
- Faster Transactions: Dash makes payments faster than traditional blockchain networks
- Sporks: The blockchain is updated in multiple phases for better handling of errors and bugs instead of a single huge update.
- Voting Community: Dash works on the DAO (Decentralized autonomous organization), and all community members cast votes on polls to determine significant changes for the future of Dash.
- Better Safety: All transactions on Dash’s masternode network are bundled together and offer better user privacy.
Like most cryptocurrencies, Dash relies on a decentralized trade repository, the blockchain networks. Dash has its transactional use cases similar to those of other assets like Litecoin and Bitcoin, which include:
- NFT marketplaces
- Real Estate
- Real-time IoT (Internet of Things)
- AML (Anti-money laundering systems)
- Voting Systems
- Cross-border payments
- Cybersecurity, etc.
You can find out more about blockchain use cases here.
How Can I Invest In Dash? What Are Different Ways Of Investing In Dash?
Dash has its cryptocurrency token known as DASH, which is available on most crypto exchanges. If you want to invest in Dash, you need to invest in the Dash cryptocurrency token, which you can buy at a crypto exchange by following the steps below:
- Choose a crypto exchange
- Create an account on the exchange
- Add funds to your account and purchase as many Dash tokens as you want.
- Trade your Dash tokens for profit.
Here is a list of crypto exchanges that support Dash tokens.
- Once you have your Dash tokens, you can invest them in a variety of ways such as Investing, Mining, Trading, Staking, Lending, etc., explained below.
- You can also spend your Dash tokens on a variety of websites shown here.
How To Invest In Dash And Make Money?
- Staking Dash: Staking is the process where you lock in your Dash tokens for a long time to support the network and for verification of transactions. Staking generates great rewards that become a source of passive income.
- Day Trading: Day trading can allow you to make small profits every day. Just search for suitable trades and keep selling your tokens at a profit.
- Mining of Dash: If you have access to a robust system, you can mine Dash. Mining refers to the betterment of the blockchain by solving complex problems and securing blockchain blocks. Miners are rewarded in Dash tokens. The Dash network relies on miners to verify transactions on the blockchain and pays 45% of all Dash coins mined to the miner.
- Lending Dash: Many crypto exchanges allow you to lend your Dash tokens for a profit. The tokens are committed to the exchange for some time where they keep growing in value and also earn you a steady interest.
- Investing Dash: The easiest way to invest in Dash is by investing or Hodling. Hodling refers to holding the crypto tokens for a long time and selling them at a profit.
How Risky/Volatile Is It – Can I Lose All My Money In Dash?
Dash is a cryptocurrency and its value can change a lot in just a day, making it extremely volatile. That being said, Dash offers no more risk than other crypto exchanges as investing in crypto or digital currencies is always high-risk high-reward. It even has better security than a lot of exchanges, thanks to the ChainLocks and Masternodes.
Some ways can result in you losing your Dash money such as:
- Amateur Investing: If you invest without proper knowledge, you can lose your Dash tokens.
- Fraudulent Schemes: Fraudsters can approach and entice you by offering Ponzi schemes and looting you of all your Dash tokens.
- Cybercrimes and Data Theft: You buy Dash on crypto exchanges which are prone to hacks, cyberattacks, and data thefts. You can lose your Dash tokens if you store your Dash tokens on the exchange wallet. Always invest in a private wallet to protect yourself.
Things To Consider Before Investing In Dash
Dash makes an excellent investment option based on the features it provides that solve most problems of existing blockchains. These include:
- InstantSend: With Dash’s InstantSend feature, Dash offers transactions that can be completed in seconds. InstantSend can be used to confirm dash transactions on the master node network. Use of the instant send feature costs a transaction fee of 0.01 dash ($0.15).
- PrivateSend: Dash’s Private Send feature allows you to make private transactions. Dash has developed a feature called PrivateSend that mixes transactions into multiple transactions, making it harder to track who compiled the entire transaction.
- ChainLocks: With ChainLocks, the masternode and mining layers are different. So if an attacker wants to hack the network, they will have to spend a lot of Dash to enter the chain. This will raise the value of Dash and also offer better security, reducing the risk of attacks by 51%.
- DGBB: Decentralized Governance by Blockchain is a feature of Dash that makes it both funded and governed. It allows the system to obtain votes for new implementations on the network and also utilize 10% of the block rewards for Dash’s development.
- Masternodes: Masternodes fulfill the function of hosting a copy of the blockchain, validating transactions across the network, acting as shareholders, and voting on proposals to improve Dash ecosystems.
The Dash cryptocurrency is gaining popularity because it offers better privacy and faster transaction speeds than Bitcoin. Dash is based on the blockchain technology that uses Bitcoin, and significant improvements have been made. Dash has many features that give it an advantage over other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin. The added benefit of offering instant private transactions makes it more valuable than others when, for example, transaction speed and privacy are required. Also, with the added benefit of self-governance and self-funding, Dash is expected to improve and grow continually.