Mintable NFT marketplace is the first platform that lets you make your own NFT and retain complete ownership over smart contracts. It has various options to choose from GIFs, images, collectibles, documents, audio files, etc., to trade NFTs. Read on to know more!
What Is Mintable?
Mintable is an NFT marketplace built on the Ethereum blockchain for creating, buying, selling, and trading NFTs. Zach Burks created it in 2018 to make it easier for beginners to trade NFTs. Mintable is easy to use, especially for beginners.
Key Features Of Mintable
- User-Friendly Interface: Easy to use interface makes it the best choice for beginners.
- Multiple Options: Mintable has many NFTs to buy, sell, and trade, such as music, art, collectibles, templates, etc.
- Quick NFT Creation: Creating a digital item (NFT) is easy and quick.
- Varied Payment Options: Mintable lets you pay via credit card and ETH.
- High Fees: Mintable charges 2.5% of Transaction fees on normal goods, 5% on gasless items, and 10% on printable items.
How Does Mintable Work? How Can I Mint An NFT?
Mintable works with a digital wallet, its app website, ETH, and credit account. Once you have a digital wallet like MetaMask funded with Ether, you can begin minting. If you intend to sell your NFT, make sure to mention the price when you list it. The NFT should be of high quality to market faster.
Mintable NFTs: Types of NFTs can you buy on Mintable?
There are different types of NFTs you can buy on Mintable including arts, collectibles such as toys, vouchers, cat pictures, and paintings, music, domains, templates, and videos like short clips and animation clips.
How To Open An Account On Mintable
Opening an account on Mintable is easy. Visit the website and click on “Create Account.” A tab will appear, fill in the personal information like email, username, and password and click on “Create an Account”.
How To Buy An NFT On Mintable?
You can buy an NFT easily on the Mintable platform by following these steps below:
- Creating an account: You need to create an account before buying, selling, or trading NFTs. Go to the Mintable app website, click on the “create account” button, and fill in your information.
- Connecting your digital wallet: You can’t buy an NFT on Mintable without a digital wallet. Digital wallets such as Rainbox, Trust Wallet, and MetaMask Mintable can work with. Mintable works on the Ethereum blockchain, so some ETH is needed for you to be able to buy your favorite NFT on MetaMask. Press the “Connect a Wallet” button to connect your digital wallet – MetaMask with the Mintable platform.
- Selecting an NFT to buy: There are different categories to see NFTs such as Domains, Art, Game Items, Collectibles, Videos, and Music. Select the one you want to buy and pay either with your credit card or your digital wallet. A transaction fee will be charged after making the payment.
How To Sell An NFT On Mintable?
Selling an NFT is as easy as buying it on Mintable. Follow the steps below to sell your NFT:
- Get the item ready: Any digital item, whether a video file, audio files, domain, images, or document must be of high quality to attract buyers quickly.
- Set the digital wallet: To sell a digital wallet, you need an Ethereum crypto wallet. Fund it with ETH as you will be charged a fee for the NFT final price
- List the item: Login to your Mintable account and list the item you want to sell. You can also create a new NFT to sell.
How to Create an NFT with Mintable?
Creating an NFT on Mintable is equally simple. Just as you can purchase and sell NFTs on Mintable, it is also possible to create your NFTs and list them for sale by connecting it with your Ethereum wallet.
- Click on “Mint an Item:” Access the Mintable website and click on the “Mint an Item” option. The system will ask whether you wish to issue the token free and gasless or the traditional method. While the traditional method is an advanced procedure, the free option is the best.
- Create and list your item: You require a listing title and subtitle along with a description of the item you wish to convert to an NFT. Proceed to upload the item and set a price. You should choose whether you want copyright or wish the content to be transferable.
- Click on “List This Item:” Click on the “List This Item” option to complete creating the NFT. Now, you can view the freshly-minted NFT on the Mintable marketplace in your connected Ethereum wallet. You can now proceed with selling the freshly-created NFT.
What Are Mintable Fees?
Mintable NFT marketplace charges following transaction fees
- 2.5% on normal NFTs
- 10% on printable NFTs
- 5% on gasless NFTs (items)
Mintable Pros And Cons
Following are the pros and cons of the Mintable NFT Marketplace –
- Using the Mintable marketplace is easy.
- Available free listings.
- It takes few clicks to create, buy, and sell NFTs.
- Beginner Friendly platform.
- It offers multiple payment options.
- Transaction fees are high when compared to the Rarible NFT platform.
- It could offer more crypto wallet integrations.
If you are looking for an NFT platform to buy, sell, and create NFT without any expertise, leverage the Mintable NFT marketplace. It is an easy-to-use NFT platform where you can make lots of money creating and selling digital items. Mintable is built on the Ethereum blockchain, so you need ETH in your digital wallet to perform transactions.